hb open air
Following several years of celebrating the start of the new year with a New Year drinks reception, it was time for something different. And when you have 600 employees with a healthy love of a party, it’s time for a grand and enthralling proposal that fits with current trends and satisfies all tastes. It was an amazing challenge!
To create an innovative and multifaceted staff party for all employees of hamilton bright that fulfils their wishes and also generates buzz, both internal and external.
our people’s solution
To achieve this goal, we examined the target group: 600 employees with an average age of 28 and a wide variety of tastes. This meant we chose a broad concept with something for everyone, and with an eye for detail.
results that count
- an outdoor food and music festival at the start of the summer
- a closed festival site next to the hamilton bright head offices in Sneek
- a main stage with multiple headlining acts
- a silent disco area
- a Jupiler lounge corner
- various food trucks
- a festival campsite and glamping available
- a token system (sales point, card only)
- an eye-catching aftermovie with lots of fun
“It’s fantastic to organise such a major event! Especially when it involves arranging a spectacular evening for your colleagues!”Nienke van ‘t Schip, Business Unit Director